RSS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Heloooow… Life….


Missed me ? Hope so….

Man its been such a LONG time for a new entry inda blog isn’t it ? oh well in a mood today to write a one so here goes nothing..

Recapping.. resigned from the job.. long story short at home these days.. n u knw its not boring at all.. yea yea.. at times I wish I was working.. but kinda loving the home n company …

Its almost to da end of the year n life treated me with ups n downs.. isn’t that da same story getting repeated ? I guess so.. but come to think of it.. Life is new.. n I am happy.. so much in love.. so change doesn’t need to happen ..


Couldn’t meet up with da gals for a long time also.. I hope they are doing fine… talking abt friends, one of school mates (Shammie) came for a stay over at my place… Friday night.. n we talked til .. err .. 5am on sat.. that’s right.. I also didn’t notice that we talked that long.. all the things we missed during the last 10 years.. guez we had lot covered.. n shamz went back to NZ to finish da studies so wish da dude allda best…


Ope..yea.. I v been called that .. but hey im a girl for a fact and yes I love to knw the gossips.. hehe .. don’t we all ? wel we do.. if we hear our neighbors fighting.. we lower our voices and volumes to listen to wt they are saying.. it doesn’t hv to be a fight.. anything which goes over the HOME limit we tend to listen very carefully ..if u knw wt I mean.. honestly I hate fights… belive me I knw how it feels to be caught in da middle of those..


Well… it’s a wrap I think about the life in short… looking forward to next few months.. n so exited for sis.. if u knw wt I mean.. J … big change in her life is coming up and that too in the best month of da year.. hehe..well may the Triple gem protects her..


All do tc.. adios.. !!

0 comments: