RSS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

What did u do lately ?


What a weekend it had been… I went my very first long distance bus ride with Dinidu… yeap.. that is right.. we went to Ratnapura.. why…? We had our reasons… well anywys it as a niz ride exept for the so called AC bus taking a snails speed to reach Rtp. Since speed kills ..(not alwys) I guz it was meant to be that fast… I alwys wondered how it is to travel that far in the bus…I thought it will be hectic but Nope.. at least for me it wasn’t….

I m glad we went there… it sure is a memorable day in my life… he was deprived of his sleep but it aint da same for me… I don’t want to write any details of my personal life out in the open so the above would justify my blog I presume..


Apart from traveling wt else did I do ..?
Ever since I found that cookery book belongs to Amma, I started making some sweets .. yea.. this time it was Ala Toffee.. n yeap ..i did made paeni walalu also.. yum yum.. wel no.. no one was hurt or hospitalized in the process… n guz wat .. I have made my mom to start making sweets and sure sis too will do the same.. guz I do have some influence on them after all.. :) behind all these things one man stands and one man only .. n I knw who he is n im sure u too know that too baby..

Feeling how close u feel for your partner is something which no one can take away from you.. no matter what it will alwys be there .. also hving a honest guy who speaks his mind out is something a girl should be privileged to have.. n yea.. happy n glad to say that I do hv that with my life.. n I never want to take it for granted..

He is out with his frnds attending a home coming of one of his closes two friends.. and I here I am missing him.. sat down to write the blog but all I can think of is him.. yea yea…. U all will be thinking .. “yep we hv been there done that..” but it’s a bit different.. beyond the bond .. :D

Its not like every day you get to spend your weekend in a free mind.. lot of stuff needs to be done..bt as they say..its alwys good to stop and smell the flowers isn’t it ? No .. fishy tht doesn’t mean u hv to smell FLOWERS.. don’t get caught doing that. .. hmh. !! my point for the flower thingy is that..

I m glad I got the chance to go out … spend time with some one special .. talk about things which matters.. n I hv no hesitation of doing it all over again… its life I guz..
What I realized from all these small small things life is that .. one should never ever take things for granted.. whn you are so close you are afraid of loosing.. I do feel that although I knw that for sure I will not.. its human nature … im sure it is..

So have u done what you wanted to do lately ???

0 comments: